Thursday, June 9, 2011

Yarn on the Internet

I don't think I'll regularly post such things, but ... maybe this time it will give some insight into my thought process. As I watched this video, all I could think about was how unrealistic it seemed.  Watch. And tell me you don't have the same reaction:



Not because a ball of yarn obviously can't traverse the streets of Chicago on its own. No. It's unrealistic because that WHITE ball of yarn stayed clean and WHITE all the way until it hit the dye pot.

Of course, when it came out of the dye pot, all I could think was how that would be the perfect colorway for one of the designs bungling around in my head! So, you know. These designs are just all around me.

1 comment:

  1. I wasn't thinking about it being unrealistic, I just enjoyed the "walk". However, I was thinking, "how did that yarn stay so white???" :)

    ReplyDelete